Buying your first home
Capital Counts , Financial Planners in Clovelly can help you review your financial situation.
In a time of high house prices how do you make this great Aussie dream a reality?
Common questions to consider
Some questions you may wish to consider include:
- Am I better off renting than buying?
- I really want my own place. How much do I need?
- How much can I borrow?
- How much deposit will I need?
- What additional costs will I be up for when I buy a place of my own?
- I’ve heard that there are concessions for first homebuyers?
- I’ve done all the numbers and even with the concessions, I still don’t have enough. How do I get my deposit together?
- What should I do with my money while I try to accumulate a bigger deposit?
- What types of loans are available?
- What should I look for in a loan?
- How do I find the right mortgage for me?
How we can help
- Work out how much you can borrow based on current financial commitments.
- Calculate the deposit you are likely to need.
- Identify options to save for a deposit in the timeframe you set.
- Set a budget to cover your mortgage commitments when you have purchased your property.
- Review, recommend and organise appropriate insurances.
- Recommend if you need to create or review your Will.
What to do next
Capital Counts , Financial Planners in Clovelly can help you review your financial situation. Contact us on 1300 882 166.